MaineHealth is committed to improving health for all residents of the state. They support programs and services aimed at making whole communities healthier. They offer programs and services that are focused on standardizing evidence-based patient care. The system also supports its communities by implementing best practice interventions from prevention to disease management.
- Primary Care (All the information needed to be an informed patient);
- Access to Care (donated healthcare services, free or low-cost drugs for low-income, underinsured patients through MedAccess and CarePartners programs);
- Prevention and Wellness (programs that improve and support health and wellness at any age);
- Healthy Aging (resources and programs to help older adults maintain or improve their health and enjoy life for as long as possible);
- Learning Resource Center (help for patients and health professionals in finding the necessary health information and support);
- Chronic Conditions (programs to improve care for people suffering from chronic conditions such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes, mental diseases, or tobacco dependence).