Maine Health has 6 strategic priorities that form the foundation for its efforts:
- to deliver high-quality, effective, safe, patient-centered care;
- to develop innovative programs, education and training experiences;
- to adopt new strategies that positively influence the overall health of Maine’s residents;
- to aspire to high-quality performance in nationally benchmarked measures of patient experience;
- to deliver health care services at the lowest possible cost;
- to develop and implement disease prevention initiatives.